Customer Support Service
MTU Maintenance offers maintenance services for individual engines and also for entire engine fleets. The company’s goal is clearly defined: whatever the job to be done, customer satisfaction is always top priority.
MTU’s customer support staff, therefore, perceive their role as representing the customers’ best interests within the company, the aim being to maximize customer satisfaction. A worldwide network of representative offices and MRO locations ensures close proximity to customers around the globe.
For MTU Maintenance, engine overhaul is a service which is tailored to the customer’s specific needs, offering customized and cost-effective solutions. The company continuously reviews its activities and adapts them to the ever-changing requirements of the market.
Wherever possible, customers are provided with a single point of contact to liaise with in all matters relating to the maintenance of their engines. The account and key account managers are thoroughly familiar with the different cultural environments of their customers. Apart from speaking fluent English they also have a good command of other languages, depending on the region for which they provide support.
Detailed knowledge of customer needs is a prerequisite for a company seeking to provide excellent service. MTU Maintenance therefore gets in touch with its customers at regular intervals to obtain feedback on the levels of customer satisfaction. Based on the results of these “Voice of the Customer” surveys the company adjusts and improves its processes to customer satisfaction by using continuous improvement program (CIP) methods.
MTU Maintenance offers the following standard services:
- Daily communication with and support for the customer, including information on the progress of work (engine status reports)
- Coordination and definition of the workscopes together with the customer, the focus being on catering to the customer’s specific needs and on minimizing costs
- Consultancy regarding fleet management and potential cost savings
- 24-hour AOG service
- Spare parts sales
- Warranty administration: handling of warranty cases and representation of the customer’s interests vis-à-vis the engine manufacturer
- Logistic support and supply chain management
- Regular on-site technical reviews primary site
- Excellent customer support
- One partner for all services
- Proximity to customers through a worldwide network
- Tailor-made service solutions
- All-inclusive full maintenance services
- 24-hour on-call service
No matter where in the world – MTU Maintenance provides the same high standards of service. The company keeps improving its processes, products and services. The aim being to enhance quality, sharpen the focus on its customers’ individual needs, reduce the cost of maintenance and shorten turnaround times.