At the lower end of the market, the PW600 in the thrust class of 900 to 3,000 pounds is designed for the new, very light jets. Compact and lightweight, the PW600 is built with half the parts of a conventional turbofan, which also makes it easy and fast to maintain.
Maintenance for the PW600 is provided by P&CW's customer support network.
- two-stage high-pressure compressor
- single-stage high-pressure turbine
- single-stage low-pressure turbine
- Full-Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- compact, lightweight design
- Cessna Mustang: PW615F-A
- Eclipse 500: PW610F-A
- Embraer Phenom 100: PW617F-E
|Max. thrust||2.050 lbs|