How to apply correctly
Important information on online applications
Applying online for a job at MTU is easy. Filling in of the online application form will take you about 15 minutes and you can attach your complete documents at the end. So apply here and now – we look forward to getting to know you
You can either apply directly for one of the open positions offered by MTU or send an unsolicited application. For an unsolicited application please click on the "Unsolicited application" button, fill in the form and enter your favorite location and desired position.
We accept only online applications. So please do not send your application by mail or e-mail
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. They must be filled in to allow us to check whether we have a position that matches your profile.
To be able to fully and quickly complete the application form you should have the documents listed below, which are to be attached to the application, within reach:
- well-written informative cover letter (Please use the general Ladies and Gentlemen salutation. Your application will be passed on to the appropriate contact person by the system.)
- resumé in tabular form
- school-leaving certificate
- academic qualifications (or current breakdown of grades and interim references)
- depending on your professional career vocational training reports, references from internships and permanent positions and qualifications.
Please note that your application can be accepted only if the attached documents are complete. We would like to ask you to combine all documents in one single file with a maximum size of 2 MB. We can read all commonly used file formats. If necessary, you can compress the file
- by reducing the resolution and quality of the scans
- by scanning the documents as black and white rather than 4c images
- by compressing the entire file, e.g. using WinZip
Before you send your application you can check it once again and make any corrections necessary.
Upon receipt of your application we will pass it on to the appropriate department for review. We will contact you if there are job opportunities which match your qualification.