Whether it’s a planned repair or an Aircraft On Ground (AOG), MTU’s ON-SITEPlus global engine experts provide an extensive spectrum of engine services. We have six on-site facilities across the globe, over 120 authority approvals and our growing team can travel to you on demand.
Our services range from borescope inspection to module swaps and hospital shop visits on the largest engine portfolio worldwide – from the CF34 all the way up to the GE90-115B. These services can be upgraded or supplemented with additional in-shop MRO, material management or spare engine and logistical support if required.
We are reliable, independent and our expertise is based on over 40 years as a major MRO industry player. We intelligently customize solutions to ensure continued operations. And wherever possible we repair on or near-wing. In doing so, we minimize disruption, reduce overall cost and maximize usage.
- OEM, MRO and lessor expertise
- 40 years of experience
- Fast, intelligent response from an extensive global network
- Smart solutions leveraging all MTU services
- Financial strength and asset management for extensive material solutions (incl. buy back options)
- Worldwide material availability
- Maximized engine utilization and operations
- Reduced cost through:
- shop visit avoidance
- minimum workscopes
- preventive maintenance
- reduced transportation needs
- Special procedures to reduce workscope creep
- AD and SB implementation